The Wonderful World of Fourth Grade

Friday, June 6, 2014

Today after reading the story, "Last Day Blues" my firsties decided that they wanted to let me know how they felt about me.  I love that this was spurred by the kiddos and shows the bond we have after a school year together.  Oh, how I love being a teacher.







Posted by Unknown at 7:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

St. John Blogs

  • St. John Second Grade
  • Mrs. Koch's Classes
  • St. John Fifth Grade
  • St. John First Grade
  • St. John Seventh Grade
  • Art with Mrs. Germain
  • St. John Preschool

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2014 (102)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • Today after reading the story, "Last Day Blues" my...
      • The end of the school year is one of joy excitemen...
      • Here is one more photo from yesterday.  I think...
      • Here are some more images from yesterday's trip.  ...
      • We had a wonderful trip to Wildwood Animal Park. I...
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    Be safe tonight, have fun and see you tomorrow for our raking spectacular! Musical Chairs is always fun! ...
  • (no title)
    We are in the homeward stretch.  However, we are still working hard.  We are reading, writing and thinking more than ever.  Getting ready f...
  • (no title)
    Today your child should be bringing home two math sheets to complete and  some of the kids also have to finish some writing and phonics work...
  • (no title)
    It is hard to believe that we are already approaching Thanksgiving.  I have so many things to be thankful for.  Have a great and safe weeken...
  • (no title)
    Thank you to all who conferenced with me tonight.  You all deserve a round of applause.  It is awesome to be able to work with such a great ...
  • (no title)
    Hello Everyone!! We'll be working on "Backing Up and Rereading" this next week!!  If it doesn't make sense, read it ag...
  • (no title)
    Just had to share a few pics of my preschool friends.  I love that they give me hugs and high fives and stop into see me on Tuesdays and Thu...
  • (no title)
    What a great kick off  to our week.  We started our day with our morning routine, gym and then musical practice in the gym.  The stage is no...
  • (no title)
    I can't believe there are only nine days left!?!?!?!  I can't believe this will be my last nine days in First Grade!?!?!?!  I can...
  • (no title)
    The Book Fair-oh has been making surprise appearances all week but today her chariot has arrived. Rumor has it that The Queen of B.-...
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.