The Wonderful World of Fourth Grade

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Last night was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!   I was so excited to see those amazing kids!  I am so excited for next Tuesday.  It is going to be an amazing year!  I am so blessed to be a blessing!  #4thgraderocks #mystudentsareawesome #parentsupportisthebest
Posted by Unknown at 10:32 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

St. John Blogs

  • St. John Second Grade
  • Mrs. Koch's Classes
  • St. John Fifth Grade
  • St. John First Grade
  • St. John Seventh Grade
  • Art with Mrs. Germain
  • St. John Preschool

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2014 (102)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Last night was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!   I was so excited...
      • Well the room is looking good.  The desks are read...
      • I cannot believe how quickly this summer has flown...
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    We are in the homeward stretch.  However, we are still working hard.  We are reading, writing and thinking more than ever.  Getting ready f...
  • (no title)
    It is hard to believe that we are already approaching Thanksgiving.  I have so many things to be thankful for.  Have a great and safe weeken...
  • (no title)
    Thank you to all who conferenced with me tonight.  You all deserve a round of applause.  It is awesome to be able to work with such a great ...
  • (no title)
    Just had to share a few pics of my preschool friends.  I love that they give me hugs and high fives and stop into see me on Tuesdays and Thu...
  • (no title)
    What a great kick off  to our week.  We started our day with our morning routine, gym and then musical practice in the gym.  The stage is no...
  • (no title)
    I can't believe there are only nine days left!?!?!?!  I can't believe this will be my last nine days in First Grade!?!?!?!  I can...
  • (no title)
    The Book Fair-oh has been making surprise appearances all week but today her chariot has arrived. Rumor has it that The Queen of B.-...
  • (no title)
    Today your child should be bringing home two math sheets to complete and  some of the kids also have to finish some writing and phonics work...
  • (no title)
  • (no title)
    You probably have wondered where the wonderful world of First Grade went.  Well, we were so very busy before Christmas, but I could hardly p...
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.